Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Knowledge of Finance for Entrepreneurs



It is quite obvious that knowledge of Finance is required to understand the financial status and performance of their enterprise. Over the last couple of months, I am trying to learn the basics as my dabba is gole in this subject. Googling is the verb which best describes "finding useful reference materials" and I have collected some good resources over the period. I am sharing some of the resources on the net, hopefully it will be useful for people like me. The list given here is by no means complete but they are sufficient enough to get the basic knowledge of finance.






If anybody would like to explore more resources, do write in to me. I would also welcome if somebody suggests to me the best way to learn it. I might invite that person to be a guest at my blog.


~Cheers

Abhishek

No comments: